Let us understand how to login to your TP-Link Router Setup Page and update the existing settings. TP-Link Wireless Routers come with user-friendly control panel making it easier and smoother for users to make innumerable changes and update the existing settings without any worries. This article mainly focuses on how to enter the TP-Link router settings and access points. We all live in a modern world where high-speed Internet connection has become a basic need and one of the most important human rights in many nations.
From booking flight tickets to ordering groceries from a local shop or online, from arranging an appointment with a doctor to paying all the bills, from booking a date table at the nearest restaurant to getting connected with friends & family and everything else demand disturbance-free and high-speed Internet. Wireless Routers have made it easy for us to access the Internet at home and office and always stay connected. TP-Link Wireless Routers are one of the best selling wireless routers of all time and offer efficient and smooth connections to its users.
How to Update TP-Link Router Settings:
While using any wireless router, we may need to update existing settings or make basic changes like changing the username and password, solving problems with an internet connection, updating the firmware, etc. It can be very expensive to call an IT guy every now and then when you need to make any changes and therefore it’s better to know them yourself as they are easy to do. Changing the settings of your TP-Link Router is no rocket science and anyone can do it after going through the following steps.
How to Access TP-Link Router Page
- Connect your Windows or MAC system to the Wi-Fi router either by Wi-Fi network or over the RJ45 network cable. TP-Link Settings can be even accessed from your smartphones, tablets, etc. through TP-Link Tether App and through the browser of the mobile device. However, accessing the TP-Link Settings through a computer or laptop is more advisable.
- Open the browser of your choice like Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc.
- Depending upon the model of the router put in the default gateway address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1 in the address bar of the browser and hit enter.
- To know more about the default gateway address about the router, look at the bottom or back side of the device for a sticker mentioning the address, username, password, and other needful information.
- As soon as you enter the address and hit enter, you will be prompted with a login page asking for the username and password. Usually, the default input for Username is ‘admin’ and for Password is ‘admin’. If you have somehow already changed them, put those credentials and login.
- Congratulations! You are now successfully logged in to your TP-Link Router Setup page and all set to make desired changes.
If you are facing any problem issue while connecting to the router and accessing the admin page, then you may want to make sure that the IP address is configured properly or your router is not damaged and working properly. Check if the correct proxy is installed in the browser and whether the username and password credentials are correct or not. If you have taken care of all of the above, stay assured and access the TP-Link setup page with ease.