The world is getting smaller and closer via the Internet. Everyone and everything is connected in this modern era of technology through the Internet. It is one of the most important things humans require to grow and live just like oxygen, food, and water. Many tech companies come up with one way or another to make our life easier and connected 24X7. One such product is a Wireless Router, creating a great impact on human life as they are widely used everywhere from schools, home to offices for personal, educational, professional, or even corporate use.
Xiaomi Router is a high-quality wireless Internet router easily available anywhere around the globe and offers hassle-free and optimal connectivity to its users. No doubt its one of the best quality wireless routers with some of the finest features to offer like high-speed Internet connectivity, easy installation, user-friendly web interface, well-qualified technical support team, and high-grade firewall settings. It is easy to use and operate and offers a user-friendly control panel where all the important settings are stored and can be modified. But before you make any changes to the settings, it requires its Wireless Router Login web interface. These settings may include:
- Change Default Username
- Change Default Password
- Update Wi-Fi Name & Password
- Modify DHCP Client Addresses
- Update Firewall Settings
Once you are logged in successfully to your Xiaomi Router Web Interface, then you can easily make all or any of the above-mentioned changes. The instructions given here are very clear and easy-to-understand but before you log in to the Xiaomi Router, its advisable to make sure you have:
- Access to the network either through LAN-Cable or through Wi-Fi Connection. Note that being connected through either of the above methods is very important, as this enables you to access the interface and configure the device.
- A web browser from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla, Safari, etc. You can use any of the above-mentioned browsers to access the Xiaomi Router Web Interface.
Steps to Login Xiaomi Router Web Interface:
By now, you should be all set to log in to your Xiaomi Router Setup Page. Just go through the following steps:
- Open the browser and in the address bar, type the router’s IP address. The default IP address for Xiaomi Routers is usually 192.168.1.254. However, you should check for the default IP address list for your specific Xiaomi Wireless Router Model. Check with the Xiaomi Router Gateway IP Address online and once you are sure with it, type it in the address bar and press enter.
- Once you have entered the IP address in address bar and pressed enter, it will take you to the Xiaomi web-interface login page where you will have to enter the correct credentials for Username and Password. In many cases, it’s provided on the bottom or the backside of the unit. Otherwise, you can look up for the default credentials for your Xiaomi Router model. Put them on the blank space provided beside Username and Password respectively and hit enter.
- You are now logged in to the Xiaomi admin interface where you will be able to access the existing settings, modify them, change the Wi-Fi Username & Password, update the firewall settings, change the DHCP client addresses and many more.
Xiaomi Routers offer a great user experience with high speed and hassle-free Internet connectivity. While logging in to your Xiaomi Router Web Interface, you must ensure that the network stays stable and doesn’t break affecting the process. Also, it’s highly advisable to note down the existing settings before modifying or changing them so that in case of any trouble or emergency, you can set the device back to its original settings enjoy the services.
After configuring the Xiaomi router with new settings, if somehow it stops working and breaks the Xiaomi home network, then you can always reset it back to zero by following the generic 30-30-30 hard reset instructions. However, this should be the last resort in setting the device.
Xiaomi Wireless Router offers smooth and high-speed Internet connectivity to its users with optimal firewall security. Xiaomi offers quality and commitment through its state-of-art wireless router devices.